Quality Dental Care Services
You will feel at ease in our comfortable office, knowing that you are being cared for by professionals who are pleased to take care of you. Your comfort and confidence are very important for us. Our professional and caring staff will ensure that you form a long-lasting relationship with us. Choose Brightside Family Dentistry for quality dental care services. Call us today!
Take Control of Your Oral Health With Our Help
Professional cleaning on a regular basis is the best way to remove plaque and prevent tartar from forming on your teeth. Get on a care schedule to keep your smile for a lifetime.
Welcoming New Patients With Care and Consideration
- Digital x-rays (which uses up to 90% less radiation as compared to traditional dental x-rays)
- Intraoral cameras to help you see what we see
- Isolite system to help you rest your jaw during procedures
- Easy payment options (including CareCredit) and affordable fees
- Convenient appointment hours; we also provide appointments on Saturdays and evenings to accommodate your busy schedule
- Mounted TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hot, scented towels along with pillows, and blankets for your comfort
- Kind and supportive staff to ensure that you have a comfortable appointment
Invest in Cosmetic Dentistry
You will be extra confident about your smile when you come to us for cosmetic dentistry procedures. Take advantage of the latest technology and advances right here in our office.
Reap the Benefits of Getting Dentures
- Replace some or all of your teeth
- Improve your chewing, speech, and digestion
- Enhance your smile and facial tissues
Bring Your Dentures in for Repairs
You have invested in your dentures and you should keep them in top condition. You can do so easily by bringing them to us. Damaged or broken, our technician will restore them promptly. Trust us as we can provide quality denture repairs.
White/Tooth colored fillings
Tooth colored fillings, or composite resins, provide good durability and resistance to fracture in small to midsize fillings that need to withstand moderate pressure from chewing. They can be used on front or back teeth.
Crowns are full coverage restorations that can be placed in the following situations:
- Fractured or broken teeth
- Teeth that have leakage around old large fillings that can no longer hold a filling.
- Teeth that have had root canals.
- Teeth that are discolored or badly shaped.
A crown can help strengthen a tooth and is a good way to correct one of the listed conditions.
Bridges can be anchored to adjacent teeth and can be used to replace one or more missing teeth. Bridges are permanently cemented.
Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and are designed to blend in with your other teeth. They are an excellent long term option for restoring your smile. Dental implants are made of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body.They are posts that are surgically placed in the upper or lower jaw, where they function as a sturdy anchor for replacement teeth. A crown is placed over the anchor.
Veneers are thin shells crafted of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front side of the teeth. Unlike bonding, it is necessary to remove a small amount of enamel from your tooth to accommodate the shell. Based on a model of your mouth, they are meant to look beautiful and natural.
When it comes to getting a whiter and brighter smile, there are a variety of teeth-whitening options that include in-office bleaching or take home kits. Speak to us about options!
Root Canal Therapy
Root canal treatment is designed to eliminate bacteria from the infected root of the tooth, prevent reinfection of the tooth and save the natural tooth. When one undergoes a root canal, the inflamed or infected pulp is removed and the inside of the tooth is carefully cleaned and disinfected, then filled and sealed. Many root canals can be done in our office but we may refer you to a root canal specialist depending on the situation. A crown may be necessary after root canal treatment.
An extraction means that you have to have a tooth removed. Today’s modern procedures and follow-up care are there for your benefit and comfort. Many extractions can be done in our office but we may refer you to an oral surgeon depending on the situation.